About this Policy
This policy outlines the ways in which Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. gathers, uses and discloses your personal information.
You agree to the manner in which Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. collects, uses and discloses your personal information as set forth in this Policy by accessing and or using Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community Network.
Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. and your Privacy
Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. is bound by the Privacy Act (1988) Comm (Australia) the, Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) and the Privacy Policies of all countries in which mustsellahomeglobal.com is accessible, provided that at all times the terms, conditions, penalties and reflect and parallel as far as is possible at law, the legislative intention of the Privacy Act (1988) Comm. (Australia).
What personal information is collected.
Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. gathers personal information in order to help Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. and its associated companies to conduct their business practices and provide the wide array of services they offer.
Personal information collected by Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. may include:
- a person’s identification details, including, but not limited to, name, date of birth, gender, security questions a person answers a person’s contact information including, but not limited to, email address and cell phone number;
- bank account and credit account details;
- user IDs and passwords;
- services provided to you, including your saved items and searches you’ve done
- business information, such as ABN and licence number;
- data you may have submitted during the placement of an ad, i.e., vehicle details and pricing;
- data you may have submitted in the process of applying for or requesting a quote for a finance or insurance related product;
- data about any devices with which you view and use the Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community Network, and your activities on those sites;
- third party account details (i.e., where you sign in through a social network);
- social profile data;
- records and content of interaction with Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. or any other person including records and content using Communications Services (as that term is defined in Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Terms and Conditions of Use; and
- data received as a result of your use of Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. website or application.
Please note that such records and content may be housed and scanned by Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd.
How is personal information gathered?
Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. gathers personal data in a variety of ways, including:
- directly from you communicating with Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. in person, over the phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise), i.e., during add creation on the Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community Network website; when you ask about an item on the Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. website; or in a contract with your business to provide you with our services;
- directly from you communicating with Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. or any other person using Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Communications Services;
- from third parties such as:
- Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. related companies.
- operators of linked or served web sites, applications and advertising on the Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community Network;
- social networks where you have opted to share that data when creating an account;
- from 3rd party data providers whom you have directed to send us data on your behalf;
- through use of Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. proprietary software in which personal data is stored;
- from organizations identified or defined under the heading "How is personal information disclosed"
How is personal information used?
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- to sustain appropriate business records;
- to aid in the research, development, and improvement within Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. products and services and by its outsourced service providers in order to deliver and improve their services;
- to pre-populate / customise / provide shortcuts on our websites;
- to determine utilization and satisfaction with Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. services through conducting surveys;
- statistical generation regarding the Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community, Network.
- to provide feedback, reviews and ratings;
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you. If you prefer not to receive these, click here and let us know;
- for reasons associated with the operation of the Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community, Network;
- for staff training and quality assurance;
- to customize the site experience and/or the advertising you see when you visit sites within the Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community Network to contact winners of trade promotions run by Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd.
How is personal information disclosed?
Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. may disclose personal data to individuals and organizations other than Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. including:
- Staff of Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. and its related bodies corporate and their staff
- the public, dependent upon whether or not you advertise on Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. or use publicly available Communications Services
- Affiliated individuals and organizations that advertise with Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. if you make an inquiry or seek or retain certain services through Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Depending upon the nature of your inquiry or the services being sought after or acquired these individuals and organizations may include:
- private advertisers;
- licensed Real Estate dealers;
- original equipment manufacturers;
- Home brokers;
- financial service providers;
- insurance service providers;
- vehicle inspection service providers;
- transportation service providers;
- payment services providers;
- outsourced service providers who assist any of the above persons to provide services;
If you do not want your personal information disclosed by Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. to these individuals and organisations, do not submit an inquiry or seek out/acquire these services.
- Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. service providers who Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. outsources to provide its services including:
- information technology providers;
- marketing and market research advisers;
- professional advisers; and
- payment platforms.
- entities that you request we send your data;
- to assist government or regulatory authorities or police as required by law, i.e., pursuant to a subpoena or in accordance with unclaimed money legislation.
Maintaining personal information quality
Please make Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. aware of any change in your details, as we strive to maintain accurate and up-to-date records. Updates to your personal data can be made through your membership account if you have one, or click here to email us.
Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. may destroy or detach personal data identifiers if the data is no longer required.
How to access your personal information
If you desire to gain access to your personal data, you have the right to, subject to a few exceptions by law, as such, we request that you email us via the “contact us” link at the bottom of this page, or by clicking here. We will be happy to provide this service to you free of charge, however we do ask that you give us as much detail as you can to aid us, and you may be required to verify your identity before we can release the data to you. Please also note that due to the nature and volume of data, we may require a few days to fulfil your request.
About security and personal Information
Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. generally stores your personal data electronically, but possibly also in hard copy. Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. strives to protect your personal data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, discovery, alterations and more.
Transfer of personal information outside of Singapore
Please note that you are consenting to the disclosure and transfer of your personal data outside of Singapore by providing Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. with it as some of Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. service providers are in America, Canada, and other regions outside of Singapore and it may be necessary for Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. to disclose this data to these service providers for the purposes already listed in the document.
Your Data Subject Rights Under The Gdpr
In operating Website, We process your personal information as a controller (as such terms are defined in the GDPR). As a controller, We are committed to fulfil data subjects’ GDPR rights.
As an EU resident, you may:
Contact Us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
you may ask to transfer your personal information in accordance with your right to data portability;
you may object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you;
you have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
International Data Transfer
Dealing with Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd - anonymously
If you prefer to remain anonymous, you may use a pseudonym, unless it is impractical for Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. to respond to you, or we are lawfully authorized or required to deal only with an identified person.
What if you don't provide personal information?
Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. wants to offer you the range of services we provide and to that end request your personal data. However, if you opt not to provide this data we may not be able to service you fully.
Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community Network, linked Sites and personal information
Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. records certain anonymous data such as IP address, referring URL, time date, information on your device and location, your internet carrier, details about the pages you accessed and their content, your searching activities, lead submissions, browser and OS system information, and files you accessed and downloaded. This data is recorded when you visit a website or fill out an application on the Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community Network.
This information may be linked to other data held by Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. in order to assemble a more complete profile about users’ purchasing and browsing activities within the Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community network.
A third party advertising company may be employed by Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. to gather information and possibly deliver ads within the pages of the Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community Network which may use data about your visit history and preferences (not your name, address, email address and phone number) in order to serve ads about products and services that are of interest to you. Visit http://networkadvertising.org/ if you would like to learn more about choices you have regarding limiting this information used by these companies, or for more information about this practice.
In order to store the data listed about, Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. uses “cookies”, which are small files that stay on your computer generally until you shut down or the cookie expires, which can be anywhere from 30 days up to 2 years or longer). Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. uses this cookies – as does its service providers – to provide you with a wide range of services including remembering your preferences and sites you’ve visited on our network, security practices, and measuring and evaluating how you use Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community Network. Cookies can be sessional or persistent, with the latter enabling Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. Home Community Network to identify sites of ours that you visit, and to customize ads delivered to you when visiting those sites (or other sites and platforms) in the future, and as such, cookie data is subject to being sold, licensed or otherwise provided for sale to third parties in advertising exchanges. You may disable cookies in your internet browsing preferences, however, this may limit Must Sell A Home Global Pty Ltd. ability to provide you with our full range of services.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal information submitted to us from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorised disclosure or access, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal data, or have questions about privacy please contact us.
GPO Box 2997, Sydney, NSW, 2001 Australia
How this policy changes
This policy may change over time! All changes will be published on this website.